- Graduating from Baylor.
- Knowing my sweet Ome is walking with Jesus right now after a 30 year battle with M.S.
- Spontaneous roadtrips.
- Spending the summer in Houston working at Tallowood Baptist Church.
- Seeing two of my best friends, Layne and Dave, get married.
- Traveling to Brazil, Seattle, and Boston.
- Beginning my Masters degree at SWBTS.
As I look to the beginning of 2013 in just a few short days I wanted to set some goals for the year. I'll share a few of them with you. Some are serious, while others are anything but.
- Read the Bible all the way through.
- Continually focus on my school work.
- Find time to read for pleasure.
- Travel at least 1 time to a place I have never been.
- Become more financially responsible.
- Get my Starbucks Gold Card.
- Attempt to work out on a somewhat consistent basis.
- Blog more.
- Practice piano without being forced to.
May you have a blessed end of your 2012 and a great start to 2013. Until next time.